Tuesday, January 13, 2009

bring me back to reality

i have this friend who usually complains about her boyfriend and then she says she loves him.

the number of times they've broken up can actually equate all the Chinese people, even those who just look Chinese.

Not a week, nor day, and I'm not exaggerating, has passed that she tested me for a complain.

And they usually have a spat over the smallest things. Just because she was not able to watch an episode of Entourage, which her BF is a fan. Or just because she's been talking to a friend whom her BF does not approve of.

It was the holidays! it would be mean to greetings.

What more, the guy picking out your friends, tsk! Tsk! Even her parents don't do that!

Leave the guy already.


She reasons that she can't because she loves him, she can't stand to be alone.
I wonder does she really love him or perhaps she just loves herself?

If ever this happens to me, I won't leave a guy despite all the bad things he has done, can you slap me and bring me back to reality./
/

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?