Monday, December 15, 2008

one step at a time

At first he was just a sign that I wasn't gonna be late for work...

but then I began to took notice. He is tall and babyface, which I have to admit is really my type, ewan ko ba kung bakit naligaw doon kay Tortilos.

I usually see him moving, in a plain yet radiant long sleeves polo shirt that matches his skin tone, listening to some mysterious music, through Paseo Avenue . As each day passes, as I hurry to get to work, grows the eager fascination of again seeing him.

I thought I wouldn't get to see him again.

Then today, the fates smile upon me, and...

as if being reminded by Jordin Sparks, whose song I was hearing over my radio phone as I caught a glimpse of him, I need to take it

One step at a time
There's no need to rush
It's like learning to fly
Or falling in love
It's gonna happen when it's
Supposed to happen that we
Find the reasons why
One step at a time

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?