Thursday, December 04, 2008

male pattern baldness

I was googling one of my panelists from a workshop. This panelist is cute, although a little old. Hint:I wanted to know everything about male pattern baldness because of the guy.

Don't crucify me for liking a balding man, he is oozing with sexxzzzzzzxxx appeal, the type that you can't even look at. Yah! He's pictures doesn't do him any justice!

It was j
ust the usual pages, that he was in a jazz, punk band, an award winning poet, etcetera. Until until one told me that he was living in with a long time girlfriend so I turned to Images, that would somehow make my day.

Then I remembered and started googling Tortilos, and most results came from Blogs.--- Thank god I never mentioned his name nor posted a pic of his, because once he searched his name over the internet, I'd die of massive embarrassment. ZOBRA!

The guy has a fan base up in UP, (university of the Philippines), where rumors are spreading that he's gay and he has a lesbian lover, and of course comments are debating on his sexuality.

WELL, I guess they are not as informed as I am, I know people he usually hung around, or to be quite specific, I know him. I have him on my YM list, and me on his, but I never had the guts to buzz him. We were from the same building, same course as well, kulang nalang classmates kami.

I'm straying from the topic, aren't I? Anyway, yes he is committed to a lesbian ( so what's the big f-ing deal? And as for the biggest questions, he has tendencies as well.

---He once told a common friend that he'd do it with a guy, (that was back in High school I believe). And our eccentric teacher once commented our class, that it's been a long time since she had straight boys in her class, because Tortilos was questionable. Then a friend of his, did say what our common friend did tell me.

okok


if the Phil's literary world was hollywood Tortilos would be Brad pitt,,. um no he would be,(now this would be a hard crown to give to), Leonardo diCaprio because he's till young and has a lot to prove, Panelist would be Brad Pitt, old, married but still friggin hot.

Well, let me let you into a little secret, its not really the looks we are after. It's just a bonus of some sort. It's what the guy has to offer. Honestly, would you like a girl who sits around all day eatig chips out of a Piattos big while watching TV? Come on, if you said yes, be reasonable. How would you live? How would you buy the Piattos? How would you pay for the electricity bill that makes the TV run, huh?

We need someone with a bit of drive. You know, ambition and the will to make that dream happen.

Maybe that's why I'm not that into Kitek, yet. Coz, I really don't know if he's an architect or an interior designer, I don;t know anything about him.
Kitek works for an architectural firm which is just next to our office so, I see most of the times. He's cute.
and that's also why i don't tell people about guys who i think are cute because if i do they suddenly turn into mini crushes that I can't suddenly control! it's like highschool but worse

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?